After visiting the Chicago Center for Green Technology, we couldn’t enter the Conservatory because it has been strongly damaged by the healing the previous day, so some of us went to the Shedd Aquarium, where we could see a lot of species from several habitats, such as Beluga whales, dolphins, sharks, penguins, sea otters, and many others. Of course, we saw a lot of fishes, but, sorry, I’m not a biologist, son I can distinguished them just by the colour. We saw a special exhibit of Jellies. I appreciated the quality and quantity of animals they’ve got there, and it’s funny for kids, so I would recommend a visit especially to a family, but for the same reason I found that it was like a leisure resort. I found it very expensive, as well - $30.
When we left the Aquarium Loretta Lynn -the Queen of Country Music- was ready for her show in the Taste of Chicago. A woman in her last seventies accompanied by the Court Yard Hounds and her fans, all together under the sun. The coal miner’s daughter is a legend for country music lovers, but now more young people know her since her collaboration with Jack White (The White Stripes) in 2004.

No comments:
Post a Comment