Today is the day for The Jayhawks. I have many favourite bands, but this is one my. It wasn’t the first time I saw them, but every occasion is special. After the concert of a group I haven´t known before and that I will have to listen to more carefully (Everest) the Jayhawks return to the stage with most of the songs of the original band: Gary Louris and Mark Olson, the main compousers with Tim O’Reagan and Mark Pearlman. They played most of the songs from their better albums, Tomorrow the Green Grass and Hollywood Town Hall. Though they played a great show, they look a little bit tired of each other. For those who can afford it, they are playing again on Sunday, July 10th in DMB Caravan, Lakeside. Here is the set list:
1. Wichita
2. Pray for me
3. Real light
4. Strongest love I've ever had
5. Nothing left to borrow
6. Tomorrow the green grass
7. Two hearts
8. Settled down like rain
9. Nevada, California
10. Song from new album
11. Blue
12. I’d run away
13. Miss Williams Guitar
14. Black eyed Susan
15. Bad time
16. People of every side
17. Waiting for the sun
18. Clouds
No comments:
Post a Comment